- The COMPLETE list of VIDEOS (approximately 50) is on the Videos page.
- Navigation Info: There are 3 linked AutoControls.org websites that contain videos, plans, and other information for automatically controlling multiple trains on the same track — using both DC and DCC track power. (More on the About page.)
Although the demos use O-gauge trains, this detector-relay combination should be able to control trains of just about ANY gauge, 3-rail or 2-rail — using AC, DC, or DCC track power.
Links are on the information page — CLICK HERE to view it.
- Compilation Video #611 (used in the clinic at the 2017 National Association of S Gauger’s convention: Vimeo | Youtube (15 min)
- This video shows 9 analog (DC track power) setups, and 9 DCC setups.
Not Shown in the Compilation Video
- Some of the Large-scale demonstrations are NOT in this video, since it was made for the S gauge convention.
- The two O-gauge videos #667 and 668 are not show, because they were made later.
The rest of the AutoControls videos (approximately 50) can be found on the ‘VIDEOS‘ page. Below is a “screen capture” of part of the Videos page.