- Following below are some comments.
- This link will take you to the ‘AutoControls.org #VIDEOS# page
- The new main Home page is at AutoControls.wordpress.com
This video shows an MTH 3-Rail O ga. Proto 3 Alco S2 Diesel — automatically running back & forth “point-to-point” — being controlled by an NCE DCC Power Cab & an NCE Mini Panel.
Drawings and sketches are here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A1zBDaCh7tucq8qncx84mTgahJaNOGUb
The Video #822 “information page” for the automatic control Video #822 is on the main site at AutoControls.wordpress.com ; there are also “information pages” for the earlier 2 videos.
There are so-far 3 videos in this O-gauge series (a 4th video is planned):
- Video #820 “The Elusive DCC/DCS Switch on the MTH Proto 3, O-Gauge 3-Rail Locomotives“: https://youtu.be/AfX7SavSJow or https://vimeo.com/370378341
- Video #821 “NCE DCC Power Cab Controls an MTH Proto 3, O ga. 3-Rail Alco S2 Diesel“: https://youtu.be/ezE_1D1LV0g or https://vimeo.com/370579487
- Video #822 “Automatic Point-to-Point Control of MTH Proto 3, O ga. 3-Rail Diesel, using NCE DCC Mini Panel“: https://youtu.be/lzhWvoTdcVY or https://vimeo.com/371224478
Although the demos use O-gauge trains, this detector-relay combination should be able to control trains of just about ANY gauge, 3-rail or 2-rail — using AC, DC, or DCC track power.
Links are on the “Video 668 information page” — CLICK HERE to view it.
- This video shows Talley Ober’s Insulated-Rail 3-train, 3-rail O-Gauge Automatic Control System in operation.
- It uses no relays nor electronics.
Links are on the “Video 667 information page” — CLICK HERE to view it.
- Compilation Video #611 (used in the clinic at the 2017 National Association of S Gauger’s convention: Vimeo | Youtube (15 min)
- This video shows 9 analog (DC track power) setups, and 9 DCC setups.
Not Shown in the Compilation Video
- Some of the Large-scale demonstrations are NOT in this video, since it was made for the S gauge convention.
- The two O-gauge videos mentioned above (#667 & #668) are not shown, because they were made later.
- Video #819 showing 3 DCC HO trains being controlled on the same mainline with NO turnouts — was made AFTER the compilation video.
The REST of the AutoControls.org videos (approximately 50) can be found on the ‘AutoControls.org >>VIDEOS<<‘ page on the original 1997 website (Home2). Below is a “screen capture” of part of the Videos page.