- Following below are some comments.
- This link will take you to the ‘AutoControls.org #VIDEOS# page
- The new main Home page is at AutoControls.wordpress.com
There are seven O gauge videos made Dec. 2019 — that demonstrate DCC automatic control of MTH O-gauge Protosound diesels.
The video LINKS for these 7 videos #820 thru #826 are on the home page at autocontrols.wordpress .com – paragraphs 4 thru 9 on the home page.
Drawings and sketches for these 7 videos are in this Google Drive album: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A1zBDaCh7tucq8qncx84mTgahJaNOGUb
Although the demos use O-gauge trains, this detector-relay combination should be able to control trains of just about ANY gauge, 3-rail or 2-rail — using AC, DC, or DCC track power.
Links are on the “Video 668 information page” — CLICK HERE to view it.
- This video shows Talley Ober’s Insulated-Rail 3-train, 3-rail O-Gauge Automatic Control System in operation.
- It uses no relays nor electronics.
Links are on the “Video 667 information page” — CLICK HERE to view it.
- Compilation Video #611 (used in the clinic at the 2017 National Association of S Gauger’s convention: Vimeo | Youtube (15 min)
- This video shows 9 analog (DC track power) setups, and 9 DCC setups.
Not Shown in the Compilation Video
- Some of the Large-scale demonstrations are NOT in this video, since it was made for the S gauge convention.
- The two O-gauge videos mentioned above (#667 & #668) are not shown, because they were made later.
- Video #819 showing 3 DCC HO trains being controlled on the same mainline with NO turnouts — was made AFTER the compilation video.
The REST of the AutoControls.org videos (approximately 50) can be found on the ‘AutoControls.org >>VIDEOS<<‘ page on the original 1997 website (Home2). Below is a “screen capture” of part of the Videos page.